Welcome to the 2016-17 School Year!
Hello Southwest Colorado eSchool students and community partners,
- New Durango Office and Learning Center: Our Durango office and Learning Center has relocated to 835 E. 2nd Avenue, the West Building (next to Steamworks), 2nd floor suite 240. We have a nice student work area and meeting suite in addition to our office space. Please come by and see the new eSchool Durango Learning Center!
- Most classes begin on Thursday, August 18th!
- If you have not yet applied for this year, you must do so ASAP on the web site (Returning Student tab). Call if you have questions!
- If you have not gone over your schedule with Kelly yet, contact her right away!
- Plan to start your class(es) on Thursday, August 18th!! You will receive an email with your class schedule and access codes by the morning of the 18th.
- Attending the Fall 2016 Orientation is optional for you this year!
- You must complete your IOL class before you come for orientation on August 18th.
- Attendance at Orientation is required. Bring your computer – you will start your class(es) at orientation.
- East-side students (Pagosa, Bayfield, Ignacio and Durango) attend orientation on Thursday, August 18th, 9 AM to noon at the Durango Learning Center in the West Building.
- West-side students (Cortez, Dolores, Dove Creek) attend orientation at the Dolores Learning Center,100 N. 6th Street beginning at 1PM.